Sunday, June 20, 2010

First Father's Day

Thanks to Kaycee and Liam for a memorable 1st Father's Day.  Liam started the day off with an early present by letting his parents sleep in till 8:00.  Kaycee and Liam got me a new (climbing) rope bag that was specially designed for my new backpack.  Can't wait to break it in out at Devil's Lake!

We then went to the park where I took Bentley on his first run.  He did really well, once we got our rhythm down, he stayed right by my side without tugging or cutting in front of me.  I was quite pleased - Bentley will be my new running partner!  After my run, we all went on a nice hike around the park to test out the new jogging stroller Kaycee got (at a rummage sale - $20 - very exciting!)  Took advantage of the nice weather to get some outside chores done in the afternoon, and have a boy-movie scheduled for tonight.  All-in-all, a great day!

To all the fathers/grandfathers/great-grandfathers reading this - Happy Father's Day!



Oh - forgot to mention - we brought up Liam's highchair today.  We'll by trying him with some solid foods in the near future.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment