Sunday, December 5, 2010

Getting my first Christmas Tree...

Mommy and Daddy kept telling me over the past few days that we were going to go get our Christmas Tree. I had no idea what they were talking about, but I am always up for anything!
Here I am, all loaded up and ready to go...
As if the one full-length jacket wasn't enough, Mommy shoved me into another, even puffier one AND put my hat on... At least daddy had a hat and puffy coat too, that made me feel better :)That Mommy kept snuggling me and saying, "Are you ready to pick out the fluffiest, fattest tree you can find?"Then Mommy plopped me into a 'sled' and starting pulling me around in this white stuff called 'snow'. I thought it was pretty fun though. Sometimes the snow would blow in my face, but that was ok. I liked to talk and scream on my sled ride to let Mommy and Daddy know I was still there! We looked at lots of trees... they were everywhere you could see! We looked at a lot of them, but Mommy kept saying they just weren't quite right...
Finally Mommy found one and I thought it was just great. Truthfully it could have been the smallest tree out there... my nose was cold! A couple more pictures and then all I could see was Daddy's back. Mommy and Daddy stood around the tree for a couple minutes and all of a sudden IT FELL DOWN... The good news it that we got to take that tree home with us. The funny thing is, now it is in our living room all lit up. Mommy let me touch it and that was pretty cool.
Also, there are these odd things called ornaments that Mommy and Daddy say need to go on the tree, but really I just want to eat them to see what they really are.
Hmm... maybe I can figure out how to make my way over to that tree and investigate. I will have to figure out what to do with all those odd shaped wrapped things though...

No comments:

Post a Comment