Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Deck and Outside Fun

Liam loves hanging out outside when we get home from school during the week. I love it because he is engaged and happy!

We fixed some boards and re-stained our deck on the long weekend. Thank you both sets of grandparents for all the work and Liam watching... projects just couldn't get done without you! Mary and Clancy came on saturday and helped take out some rotting boards and replace with new ones. Jon and Clancy worked a long day to get it all done! Dave and Roxanne came on Monday and helped stain it all again. It turned out nicely!

Liam got to play and have fun in the wonderfully warm weather!


"If I could just reach a little farther..."

... and yes, that is a boy with a hat!!!

I can get in my new chair all by myself!Fun in the new water table!
Relaxing...Bubbles! Long day... snuggling with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment