Friday, July 29, 2011

Pool

Well... a week ago already (whoops!), Liam and I ventured out to Wauwatosa Pool for his very first pool experience. We met a few other moms from school with their little boys and dove right in. Well, not dove really since it was a zero-depth pool area, but you get the picture!



Liam was a little hesitant at first, but wanted to explore. He just kept pointing and saying 'wa wa' over and over... very cute! He sat in the water, explored the concrete, ventured past knee-depth, and tried out the small waterslide. The waterslide by far was the biggest hit! I am pretty sure he would have gone down that slide all day long!



I couldn't quite navigate a Liam, water and a camera, but I stole these pictures from another mom :)


Liam with his new friends Cole, Cael and Blake


I like this one best... Blake and Liam are in a staredown!




No comments:

Post a Comment