Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

We celebrated Easter over two weekends (I don't have pictures from my parents... you should really post those Papa), but I do have some very cute ones from our weekend at Jon's parents. We had such a lovely time!  Mary cooked such a wonderful meal for Jon's Grandma and his aunt and uncle.  It was nice seeing them again (uggh... we forgot pictures of that!)  We did a lot of playing and relaxing otherwise.  Liam got to sleep over in Grandma and Grandpa's room, eat cookies and cupcakes (cupecakes!), and play!

 The boys... flying a kite!
 I know it's blurry, but what a cute face!

 Building a project!





 You can almost hear it: "Grandpa how come your stick is bigger than mine?"



 Hmm...
 Wonder what's in there?
I'll just get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment