Monday, September 9, 2013

A gift from my husband


I was at work the previous two weeks, so Mary wonderfully took over my duties here at home with the kids.  Since she has left... it has been a bit of a disaster with sleeping.  Jon had previously ordered this book and my oh my is it fitting.  Evan has always been a rockstar night sleeper... correction - had always been a rockstar night sleeper.  For the past several nights he has been getting up for two feedings again, instead of one or none and is now up at 5:30/6:00 in the morning.  Ugh.  For those that do not remember, two feedings a night is the difference between getting 4-5 consecutive hours of sleep and getting 1-2 hours of sleep twice a night.  That is a big difference.  Trust me.  I also have a lot of trouble falling back alseep when I am so tired... so to top it off, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night.  Yeah, it was a long day today.  

I am hoping Evan moves quickly past this growth spurt/teething/sleep regression phase... 

No comments:

Post a Comment