Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What's New with Evan...

Couple of new things going on with our little Evan...

  • SLIMERS!!!!  Boy oh boy does Evan like giving slimers.  Liam loves getting slimers from Evan.  It is beyond adorable and warms your heart... except when he gives bitey slimers... not good.
  • Getting his toes in his mouth and sucking on them!
  • Getting his socks off ALL the time!
  • Sleeping in his carseat for the moment... he likes the coziness, sleeps so much better and doesn't get congested.  We will be transitioning back to the crib (Ugh... those are going to be some long screaming nights) soon... 
  • A whole bunch of new sounds: ba ba, ma ma, mmm, mmm-bah and many new combos that we haven't heard before!  He looks so serious talking with you... 
  • Starting to get up all by himself when he falls over sideways sitting

He is feeling better.  He has two and a half days of meds left and I am hoping, hoping, hoping that his ears are clear and his congestion is gone in that time.  He had a rough day on monday home with me sleeping, making me think his ears were still bothering him?  Had an ok day at daycare today... ate well... napped not so well (2 35 minute naps the whole day).  He is still congested when he lies flat and still has boogies when he sneezes, which he is still doing quite often.  I just don't know... I guess time will tell.  

Both Jon and I got better from our colds... only to have them come back.  Jon's not so bad and is already fading back away... mine reared up quite heavily and I am now on antibiotics as well.  I am feeling much better already with just 36 hours of antibiotics in me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment