Monday, September 8, 2014

First Day of 4K!

I'm still not quite sure how this happened... my little boy is now in 4K.  Liam got on the bus Friday afternoon... and by got on the bus, he jumped right on... didn't look back.  He sat right behind the driver and LOVED the ride to school.  I did also jump into the car and stalk all the school buses at Willow Springs to at least get a shot of him getting off (I will try for some getting on next week!).  

Liam had a great first day with Mrs. H.  Today was his first full day at YCare and 4K.  He did well and enjoyed himself.  He is still getting to know the kids, but only has positive things to say thus far!  I am amazed that my timid, somewhat shy boy is jumping into this new experience.  It just shows how much he has matured this summer.  We are so proud of him and I am sure my tears will stop coming soon... I just can't get over just how big my boy actually is... 


.







No comments:

Post a Comment