Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Every Night is a Fluke

A friend of mine always tells me this... and it sums up my life to a 't' right now. Sunday night Evan slept from his 9:30 feeding until almost 4:30 am without a peep in between. I was on cloud nine!!! One feeding at night, up before Evan to get myself and Liam ready... Ate breakfast, fed Liam, got Evan's meds ready and actually got to talk to Liam! Great start to our morning yesterday...

Last night... Evan fed every 2 1/2 hours and was up needed to be held, rocked, pacied so many times I lost count. He was up for good at 7... I had to keep Jon at home longer to help get Liam ready... I threw on whatever clothes were closest (I know for sure thet weren't all clean), brushed my teeth while holding a paci in a screaming baby's mouth and haven't even gotten to kiss Liam good morning. We have to be out of the house in an hour for music, which means I won't be getting breakfast until lunch time.

So, truly my days are a fluke. How are things going? It depends on the moment... :)

Also, mistakenly ate soy this weekend, got the green mucous diaper last night... maybe that was the erratic sleeping? Who knows, but soy is not looking like it is coming back into my diet anytime soon... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment